- Our Stores
- Co-op Membership
- Our Front Table
- New Titles
- Sale Books
- Your Account
Our website now allows you to create your own wishlist!
An “Add to Wish List” button now appears alongside the “Add to Cart” button when you click on a book. Pressing the button will add that book to your wishlist. You can view and edit your wishlist by clicking the "manage wishlist" tab in the "my account" section of the website. (You must be logged in order to use the wishlist.)
Among the current wishlist features:
- Users can e-mail their wishlist to up to 10 recipients at a time, along with a custom message.
- The wishlist supports product quantities. This is particularly useful for schools or charitable organizations that might want more than one of each item on their list.
- When another user makes a purchase from a wishlist, the list is updated accordingly. If the quantity of the product purchased equals the quantity desired, the item is marked as “Fulfilled” on the list, and the “Add to Cart” button is removed.
- Users can search for wishlists by e-mail address. (However, you cannot search for another user's wishlist by name. You must know their e-mail address.)
This feature is currently in beta, so please bear in mind these few caveats:
- Wishlists are currently set to automatically expire 30 days after they are created. Unfortunately, we cannot override this default setting, but you can edit this setting for your personal wishlist by clicking "wishlist settings" under the "manage wishlist" tab in the "my account" section of the website.
- Kobo eBooks can not be added to wish lists at this time, but we hope to be able to offer this soon.
- Only one wish list is allowed per user.
- The “add to wishlist” button does not appear in search results. You must click on the book to see the "add to wishlist" button.